Please sign in to comment.
[lldb] [Process/NetBSD] Remove unnecessary register buffer abstraction
Remove most of the abstraction over ptrace() register operations, as it has little value and introduces more code than it saves. Instead, leave a single ptrace() wrapper method and call it directly from ReadRegisterSet() and WriteRegisterSet() with correct PT_* request and buffer. Remove the remaining direct ReadGPR() and WriteGPR() invocations with ReadRegisterSet() and WriteRegisterSet(). Cleanup suggested by Pavel Labath in D63545. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D63594 llvm-svn: 363923
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 117 deletions.
- +2 −75 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD.cpp
- +1 −29 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD.h
- +9 −8 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.cpp
- +0 −5 lldb/source/Plugins/Process/NetBSD/NativeRegisterContextNetBSD_x86_64.h