Please sign in to comment.
remove FILE* bindings from SBInstruction.
Summary: This patch replaces the FILE* python bindings for SBInstruction and SBInstructionList and replaces them with the new, safe SBFile and FileSP bindings. I also re-enable `Test_Disassemble_VST1_64`, because now we can use the file bindings as an additional test of the disassembler, and we can use the disassembler test as a test of the file bindings. The bugs referred to in the comments appear to have been fixed. The radar is closed now and the bugzilla bug does not reproduce with the instructions given. Reviewers: JDevlieghere, jasonmolenda, labath Reviewed By: labath Subscribers: lldb-commits Tags: #lldb Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D68890 llvm-svn: 374820
- Loading branch information
Showing with 99 additions and 21 deletions.
- +4 −0 lldb/include/lldb/API/SBInstruction.h
- +6 −0 lldb/include/lldb/API/SBInstructionList.h
- +4 −1 lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/python_api/default-constructor/sb_instruction.py
- +4 −1 lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/python_api/default-constructor/sb_instructionlist.py
- +27 −9 lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/python_api/disassemble-raw-data/TestDisassemble_VST1_64.py
- +4 −1 lldb/scripts/interface/SBInstruction.i
- +4 −1 lldb/scripts/interface/SBInstructionList.i
- +18 −4 lldb/source/API/SBInstruction.cpp
- +28 −4 lldb/source/API/SBInstructionList.cpp