What is LearnDanish?
Learn Danish words.
What runs LearnDanish?
- MongoDB - A NoSQL (document) database
- Express - A minimal and flexible Node.js web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications
- Google OAuth - Authentication and authorisation
Known issues & plans for the future
- Currently just responding via alerts hardcoded in
- Implement an algorithm
- Save answers and points to your account
# Clone the most recent repo https://github.com/Avizc/learn-danish.git # Open our repo on your local machine! cd learn-danish # Install all of our dependencies, this does require a pre-req of having Node.js installed npm install # Now you're going to want to create a .env file for our database URLs export DATABASE_URL='' export TEST_DATABASE_URL='' # Also a secret.js file for all of your Google OAuth fun # Huzzah now lets run this cuteness! npm start