Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Amber wiki!
- Getting Started, quick info on how to get up and running.
- FAQ, collection of frequently asked questions and useful tidbits of information.
- Writing my first app, tutorial describing the steps from A-Z for "Hello Amber".
- Buzz from the net, links to various tutorials, articles, projects etc around Amber on the net.
- Porting code from other Smalltalk dialects, how to port code from other Smalltalks to Amber.
- Roadmap, the larger picture of our direction. The concrete "todo"-bullets are instead added as issues in the issue tracker.
- Mindmap on Amber World Domination, on how to make Amber a success :). Food for thoughts, created at ESUG 2011.
- Contributions ideas for practical improvements to Amber, for example to improve the IDE and Debugger, which can be done by (beginning) contributors
Packaging Amber applications for non-web use
- Packaging an Amber Smalltalk application as an Android application
- Packaging Amber code in a PhoneGap (Cordova) app
- Chrome Extension?
- Windows 8 Metro?