- Computer Vision for Artists and Designers by Golan Levin
- Face Tracking Notes for Appropriating New Technologies / Face as Interface workshop, Kyle McDonald
- Eye Tracking Notes for Appropriating New Technologies, Kyle McDonald
- Computer Vision in Interactive Art, Kyle McDonald
- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications by Richard Szeliski
- OpenCV-Processing book in progress by Greg Borenstein includes a great ontology of computer vision. He's also responsible for [Making Things See] (https://github.com/atduskgreg/Making-Things-See-Examples) which focuses on Kinect.
- Face detection with OpenCV (opencv-processing)
- Face recognition with Rekognition
- FaceTracker via OSC
- Face detection with jQuery.facedetection
- Face detection with JSFeat
- Head tracking with headtrackr.js - demo
- Face tracking with clmtrackr.js
- Eye tracking with camgaze.js
openFrameworks / OSC
- ofxFaceTracker for direct use in OF.
- download free trial - 30 days only, noncommercial license avaialble for $150 and there may be a faceshift laptop in ER for checkout with academic license.
- ofxFaceShift for direct use in OF
- FaceShiftOSC tutorial from Kyle (note the tutorial uses an older version of FaceShift but concepts still apply).
- FaceShiftOSC download
- FaceSubstitution - demo
- Pay Per Laugh
- Mark and Emily, Keith LaFuente
- Could a virtual therapist really help with your personal problems?
- Auto-Smiley, Theo Watson
- Sound Affects Performance, Jack Kalish
- Face to Face, Ann Hamilton
- Expression Dispatcher, Gerard Rallo
- Electric face stimulus, expression transfer, Daito Manabe
- Squeeze Chair, Wendy Jacob
- Cheese, Christian Moeller
- Happiness Hat
- The Augmented Hand Series, Golan Levin, Chris Sugrue, Kyle McDonald
- Mother, Inmi Lee and Kyle McDonald
- Standards and Double Standards, Rafael Lozano-Hemmer
- Facial Weaponization Suite, Zach Blas
- Face Cages, Zach Blas
- CV Dazzle, Adam Harvey
- Sharing Faces, Kyle McDonald
- It's You, Karolina Sobecka
- In Search of Personalized Time, Taeyoon Choi and E. Roon Kang
- TYPEFACE, Mary Huang
** Thanks Kyle McDonald and Dan Shiffman!