Chrome extension to open GitHub file links in your IDE
This browser extension allows you to open files in your IDE directly from GitHub with the cursor at the desired line when possible.
- VS Code
- VS Code Insiders
- WebStorm (not tested yet)
PhpStorm support is native on MacOS, but on Linux and Windows you need to install an url handler:
- Linux: https://github.com/sanduhrs/phpstorm-url-handler
- Windows: https://github.com/aik099/PhpStormProtocol
I have not tested WebStorm support yet, feedbacks are welcome!
New features & bugs
Need a feature? Want to report a bug? Feel free to open an issue or a pull request!
Version 1.1.2 - July 1, 2019
- Fix blurry icons on Retina screens
Version 1.1.1 - June 20, 2019
- Use popup instead of options page
Version 1.1.0 - June 16, 2019
- Show editor icon instead of line number when hovering over a line in file blocks
- Add options to select where to show the icon in GitHub
- Add option to show debug messages in console
- Fix some bugs
Version 1.0.3 - June 15, 2019
- Add PhpStorm support
Version 1.0.2 - June 14, 2019
- Add missing VS Code Insiders icon
Version 1.0.1 - June 14, 2019
- Add VS Code Insiders support
- Add CSS theme for options page
- Open options page automatically after install
Version 1.0.0 - June 6, 2019
- First release!
- Add VS Code support