Istro RT is a hobby project for Jetson Nano (previously Odroid-XU4 and Raspberry Pi3) based autonomous delivery robot. Project contains source codes of Istrobotics team robot from the Robotour 2020 challenge.
- the basis of the robot is a modified RC model TRAXXAS E-MAXX (3903)
- the robot is equipped with an Intel RealSense D435 depth camera, GPS, RPLIDAR A1, HC-SR04 sonar, IMU with a 3D compass and magnetic IRC
- the robot control and basic sensors are processed by Arduino Mega
- the main control unit is NVIDIA Jetson Nano processing the neural network image management, lidar processing, localization and navigation
- the robot is programmed in C++ using the TensorFlow and OpenCV libraries
Robot video: https://youtu.be/W_Xl9v7TNYU
Robotour - outdoor delivery challenge,
is originally Czech contest of autonomous robots navigating on paved park roads.
Roadsegmentation - project used for neural network training:
Smely zajko team repository: