collection of 12 small, elegant pure css spinners for your website loading animation.
- vanilla - no external dependency and no additional library required.
- standalone - use any of them separately.
- customizable - use Stylus variables to quickly customize them to fit your need.
- easy to use - simple as copy and paste while also simple to use with pug mixins.
- small - average size 1K per spinner unminimized, unzipped
- Find and download the html file of desired loader under build/ folder.
- Copy its content to the place you want to use this loader.
Separated CSS and HTML files are also available under build folder so that you can reuse the css to reduce payload size.
We also provide stylus and pug source files for better integrating these spinners into your project. Find corresponding stylus and pug files for your desired spinners under src/ folders.
To customize speed and color of a loader, first ensure you have stylus install locally ( you will need npm too ):
npm install -g stylus
then, edit vars.styl with your desired configuration. for now you can edit the following style of a spinner:
once you've done with the editing, run stylus to build yourself a css file:
stylus -o . --import vars.styl --import basic.styl src/<desired-loader>/main.styl
use the generated main.css together with build//main.html to add this loader in your project.
These spinners use CSS Animation and Transformation which is wildly supported by major modern browsers except IE<=9. To support older browsers like IE9, please use loading.io to generate alternative GIF Loaders instead.
All loader files here are released under CC0 License. However, you could attribute to this link: loading.io css spinner ( https://loading.io/css/ ) to give loading.io a thumbs-up.
If you want to make custom css loading animation, loading.io also provides loading.css - A pure CSS loading animation library, and a helper GIF builder. Don't forget to check it out and share your customized loader with us!