* Replaced varargs with explicit arrays in converter API * Provides performance boost by not creating WrappedArrays Signed-off-by: Anthony Fox <email@example.com>
…f an input line * Call flush on the PipedWriter so that it forces the reader to start processing the line * Otherwise, reader blocks until a timeout, then polls again causing performance problems
…e input data Use the incoming number of fields rather than the SFT fields when processing the input data. Also included some performance enhancements.
* Implemented KafkaDataStore, KafkaConsumerFeatureSource, and KafkaProducerFeatureStore * Implemented GeoServer plugin to expose capability in GeoServer * SimpleFeatureEncoding has been moved into geomesa-feature for availability in other modules. Dependency on Accumulo has been removed. * Implemented equals and hashCode in AvroSimpleFeature
* Adds a caching param to data store constructor * If caching param is toggled, then requests to getCount and getFeatures will cache resulting feature collection in AccumuloFeatureSource
* Default geometry now always gets index set to true
Included some import re-ordering.
* Added utility methods for initializing a Spark RDD on data stored in GeoMesa.
Added a utility class for working with SimpleFeatureTypes. Toggleable secondary indexes Upgraded specs2.
Converters are cached in the companion object.
… than building a string Hash array of attributes rather than a string built from attributes
Moved AvroSimpleFeature into its own subproject. Implemented AvroSimpleFeatureFactory to create AvroSimpleFeatures when using SimpleFeatureBuilder.
…muloFeatureStore Added the ability to modify and remove features in Accumulo.
… leading to truncated ingest Added a CloseableFeatureWriter closure which is threaded through the computation using Scalding's `using` facility.
…ary expressions Allows passing arbitrary expressions into the properties field of the Query object. A new schema is computed using the list of expressions and the mapped SimpleFeature is computed in parallel on the tablet servers.
The api now supports setting a hint on the query that directs GeoMesa to aggregate results into sparse matrices of counts. Other hints include the bounding box of the query and the width/height of the requested coverage. This enables the iterators to compute the pixel for a given lat/lon.
Added support for java.util.Date, String, Joda types, etc
Properly initialize temporal fields in the case of legacy tables that do not explicitly declare the temporal field
…m the Accumulo shell Implemented initialize, ingest, and list features commands for use from the Accumulo shell.
Refactored index to use SimpleFeature throughout rather than requiring developers to extend SpatioTemporalIndexEntry. Also, the passed in SimpleFeatureType no longer needs special fields for the geom index or dtg indexes. By default, GeoMesa will use the default geometry of the SFT and users can specify which field to use as the dtg field.