JTS Topology Suite
The JTS Topology Suite is a Java library for creating and manipulating vector geometry. It also provides a comprehensive set of geometry test cases, and the TestBuilder GUI application for working with and visualizing geometry and JTS functions.
JTS is a project in the LocationTech working group of the Eclipse Foundation.
JTS is open source software. It is dual-licensed under:
- Frequently Asked Questions are documented in the FAQ
- Installing and using JTS is described in the User Guide.
- Building and developing with JTS is described in the Developing Guide.
- Migrating from previous versions of JTS is described in the Upgrade Guide.
- History from the previous JTS SourceForge repo is in the branch
- Older versions of JTS can be found on SourceForge and here
If you are interested in contributing to JTS please read the Contributing Guide.