JTS Topology Suite
The JTS Topology Suite is a Java library for creating and manipulating vector geometry. It also provides a comprehensive set of geometry test cases, and the TestBuilder GUI application for working with and visualizing geometry and JTS functions.
JTS is in incubation with the LocationTech working group of the Eclipse Foundation.
- Git Repo: github.com/locationtech/jts
- Mailing List: locationtech.org/mailman/listinfo/jts-dev
- LocationTech Home: locationtech.org/projects/technology.jts
- GitHub web pages: locationtech.github.io/jts/
- Gitter Channel: gitter.im/locationtech/jts
JTS is open source software. It is dual-licensed under:
- Frequently Asked Questions are documented in the FAQ
- Installing and using JTS is described in the User Guide.
- Building and developing with JTS is described in the Developing Guide.
- Migrating from previous versions of JTS is described in the Upgrade Guide.
If you are interested in contributing to JTS please read the Contributing Guide.