A MacRuby Gmail Notifier for Mac OS X
Gmail Notifr was implemented in RubyCocoa then rewritten in MacRuby. The RubyCocoa implementation has been moved to the rubycocoa branch. Master branch will focus on MacRuby.
Yet Another Gmail Notifier
Gmail Notifr is written in MacRuby and has these features:
- Separate check and notification setting for each account.
- Support multiple accounts.
- Support Google hosted account.
- Check mail at a specified interval.
- Growl & sound notifications.
- Small & fast.
- Sparkle automatic updates.
- No background daemon processes installed as Google's official notifier.
- Open Source & free!
How to Build
The Xcode project depends on MacRuby Keychain Wrapper. It is added as a submodule. So don't forget to fetch it also:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ashchan/gmail-notifr.git git submodule init git submodule update
- View project home page