Ruby Marvel Comics API library
This is a ruby wrapper for the Marvel Comics API.
On January 31, 2014 Marvel Comics announced a beta API connecting to Marvel's database of comics, characters, and creators. (Press release: Marvel Announces the Release of the API Program)
gem install marvel
Documentation & Examples
documentation, examples coming soon
Contributing to marvel
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright © 2014 Matt Petty. See LICENSE.txt for further details.