Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
TODO some notes for now
- Announce code feature freeze on the mailing list.
Create a master release issue: https://github.com/log2timeline/plaso/issues/new. This issue is used to track the overall process of the release and should not contain much detail. For detail link to separate issues:
Use the github markdown notation:
* [ ] open action item * [x] ~~completed action item~~
This will add a status bar indicating the progress of the release.
Create a release issue label: https://github.com/log2timeline/plaso/labels
Mark issues that need to be addressed before the release with the label and reference them in the master issue.
- TODO add link to test plan
- Blog post
- Are the Ubuntu packages in GIFT up to date?
- Are the Mac OS X packages in l2tbinaries up to date?
- Are the Windows 32-bit packages in l2tbinaries up to date?
- Are the Windows 64-bit packages in l2tbinaries up to date?
- Announce code feature freeze is over on the mailing list.