LCurl - a command line tool for Loganis API
- This project provides a sample command line application for Loganis API
- Curl is used as an http-client
- Register a Loganis Account
- Add one or more Channels to your Loganis Account.
- ch0 Channel name used in LCurl samples
- Obtain an API token first for your Loganis Account.
- More info can be found at Loganis Docs site
- Check out this project and copy
lqs script into ~/bin
git clone https://github.com/loganis/LCurl.git
cp lqs ~/bin
chmod +x ~/bin/lqs
- Put your token to a file ex.
- Query file format:
- Try a query file from
Output format :fmt
lqs ~/.my-token samples/query-csv-gzip
- Default output format of a query is JSON with Unix time
- To change output format, put a :fmt tag in your query
:fmt "csv" CSV with YYYY-MM-DD time
:fmt "csz" CSV with YYYY-MM-DD time using Gzipped transport
:fmt "jsz" JSON with Unix time using Gzipped transport
lqs script writes to STDOUT, you can save it to a file:
lqs ~/.my-token samples/query-csv-gzip > my-result.csv
- LSheet is Copyright (c) 2014 Loganis - iWebMa Ltd.