- Docs: Set the default_codec doc attribute.
- Fix some documentation issues
- Move to concurrency :single for safety. This may cause some slowdown in client mode, but is the easiest upgrade path. Moving to :shared would be nice at some point.
- Relax constraint on logstash-core-plugin-api to >= 1.60 <= 2.99
- Republish all the gems under jruby.
- Update the plugin to the version 2.0 of the plugin api, this change is required for Logstash 5.0 compatibility. See https://github.com/elastic/logstash/issues/5141
- Depend on logstash-mixin-zeromq, remove lib/logstash/util/zeromq
- Use new plugin API
- Depend on logstash-core-plugin-api instead of logstash-core, removing the need to mass update plugins on major releases of logstash
- New dependency requirements for logstash-core for the 5.0 release
- Plugins were updated to follow the new shutdown semantic, this mainly allows Logstash to instruct input plugins to terminate gracefully, instead of using Thread.raise on the plugins' threads. Ref: https://github.com/elastic/logstash/pull/3895
- Dependency on logstash-core update to 2.0