You can install, build and deploy the website by executing the following instructions (assuming a GNU/Linux, Unix, or Mac OS platform):
git clone https://github.com/loic-yvonnet/dev-www-yvo-solutions cd dev-www-yvo-solutions bin/install.sh bin/compile.sh bin/deploy.sh
- You need a Netlify account.
- You need to deploy your own version of the website to your own domain name.
- Only the source code of the website is released under the GPL license:
- Style sheet code (.css and .scss files),
- Nunjuck code (.njk files),
- Shell code (.sh files).
The content of the website - including the landing page, articles, logos and images - has different licenses.
Basically, you are more than welcome to copy the code and the structure of the website, as long as you create you own content and images.