A simple framework for building nice HTML5 based presentations.
You'll find the documentation on a Ruban: http://loicfrering.github.io/ruban/.
- Add additional functions to allow Ruban's support in deck2pdf which can convert HTML5 presentations to PDF (thanks @jnizet).
last()functions to go to the first and last slide.
- Bind the
endkeys to these new functions.
- Introduce the title option which allows to display a fixed title for the presentation in the footer.
- Add a .center class to easily center text.
- Correctly set the
mainproperty of the bower.json.
- Update Font-Awesome to 4.1.0.
- Do not reset the steps when coming from the following slide but allow passing them in the backward direction.
- Do not entirely strip HTML tags in the generated table of contents. It allows to have Font-Awesome icons in the TOC.
- Support navigating through the Ruban with left and right mouse clicks. Disabled by default because it prevents text selection and the display of the context menu.
- Support navigating with the mouse wheel. Disabled by default.
- Bind pageup and pagedown keys.
- Update Font-Awesome to 4.0.3.
- Update other dependencies versions.
- Improve and fix navigation with gestures on mobile devices.
- Fix an issue with resizing on Webkit.
- Move css and js files from dist/ to css/ and js/ directories.
- Do not generate the Table of Content's title.
- Add a quickstart distribution.
- Fix some resizing issues.
- Improve the documentation.
- Table of Contents automatic generation.
- StyleSheet dedicated to print media.
- Support adding extra details in tags.
- Support pagination.
- Fix a resizing issue.
- Initial release.
Copyright (c) 2013 Loïc Frering, licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more informations.