Common Lisp Mastodon client
I’m currently using the CLIM client to learn how it works, as well as a testbed for the API part.
How to connect to a server using the CLIM client
Currently the client is not ready for real use, but if anyone is interested to try it, this is how you connect to an instance:
- Add the instance to the client using the
- List the instances using the
- Type the
Authenticatecommand. This will display 3 input fields
- In the first, enter the instance by clicking on the name that was displayed when listing the instances. Typing the name is not possible since there is no input translator from a string to an instance.
- Enter the username in the second field.
- Enter the password in the third field.
At this point, the other commands should work properly.