Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fix Broken TMDB Posters
- Fix the broken TMDB posters by updating the poster size in the URL
- Move to storing entire poster URL in the request entry
- Add startup function to run once and update existing poster urls to
the new format.
- Fix issue with application trying to fetch Sonarr profiles even when
Updates to Plex Authentication and User lists and Quality Profiles
- Updated PleX authentication method to use the new APIv2
- Plex authentication using Username or Email login now supported for
- Fixed issue with Quality profiles not being persistent for both Sonarr
and Radarr (About time!!)
- Added a button to trigger a manual refresh of friends lists
- Cleaned up the User Permissions UI
Added Telegram notification support
Added Markdown support to Telegram notification
Updated the README for Telegram notifications
Added Telegram bot docs to config page
Add Pushbullet Device ID Support
Adjusted the navbar to fit mobile displays more cleanly
Added some color to the search bar icon
Fixed some margins related to the search field on some window sizes
- Merged commit from dev-testing that fixes issues with checking availability of a movie when using Radarr.
- Fix issue with not being able to make movie requests when not having a client configured.
- Version bump to v1.20.9
Fix #490 - Correctly replace tag in custom notifications
Add .eslintrc.yaml to define the code style standards for better formatting.
Ran eslint against the entire project to get all code in a standardized format
Begin cleaning up old code that was not using best practices. Still have a bunch to do on this front but things are much cleaner now.
firstRun entry into the Settings collection which will give the ability to perform specific actions the first time Plexrequests is started up.
Various minor bug fixes