Summer Sigyn introduces Infinite Staking requiring a hard fork to version 11. This release includes
- Infinite Staking (https://loki-project.github.io/loki-docs/ServiceNodes/InfiniteStakingPrimer/)
- Removal of staking requirement tail increase.
- Improved anonymity with adjusting output selection to ignore staking transactions which have known amounts and destinations.
- CN Turtle proof-of-work algorithm, effective from hard fork 11.
- Rotation of governance wallet keys.
- Wallet Service Node RPC calls
- Many bug fixes and improvements inherited from Monero.
From beta.1 to beta.2
- Fix refresh exception with hashchain index out of bounds
- Fix missing help text for
- Demote error messages regarding invalid contribution/register txs to level 1
- Set the mainnet hardfork date further back to March 26th
- Implement relaxed contribution rules for RPC
From beta.2 to beta.3
- Fix syncing failure on mainnet
- Add wallet rpc call for registering service nodes (for GUI integration)
- Add wallet rpc call for requesting staking unlock (for GUI integration)
From beta.3 to 3.0.0
- Fix version 3 uptime proofs not being accepted by old Service Nodes still on version 2 (fix by Jagerman)
- Fix core tests discrepancy
- Updated docker instructions (fix by community member scilicet64)
From 3.0.0 to 3.0.1
- Fix inconsistency in staking requirement change that can cause inconsistent Service Node list states on the network.
From 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
- Force a rescan of the service node list to automate the requirement that users must trigger a rescan manually using pop-blocks. (@jagerman saves the day once again)
The Summer Sigyn release requires a database upgrade from version 3 to 4. It'll be necessary to re-calculate the Service Node database in software, this happens automatically and will report the following line and is expected behavior.
ERROR service_nodes src/cryptonote_core/service_node_list.cpp:1639 Failed to parse service node data from blob
The testnet and stagenet has been rebooted to hardfork 11 and it is advised to delete your testnet folder in
ProgramData/loki if you so wish to test on the testnet.
Mainnet will hardfork on block 234767 est. 2019-03-26 02:00 UTC. All Service Nodes must be upgraded before the hardfork or risk deregistration. Service Nodes that are still registered and staking across the hardfork will still be valid but must be running v3.0.0 or they will be deregistered. The next prepared registration for your node will automatically occur under the new 3.X rules, i.e. Infinite Staking. See the Infinite Staking Primer for more information (https://loki-project.github.io/loki-docs/ServiceNodes/InfiniteStakingPrimer/).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 #### sha256sum The following hashes have been signed for verification using qntd's GPG keys located in the repository at /utils/gpg_keys. 35c37e1d70b1b707f6d4a4f56748687541e2b06f4ca72ee510745398922ecf9e loki-linux-x64-v3.0.2.zip 07bb195ff74d9a1d769e9c13c7d4a9268e72a11492976a7c9ee23008a28af168 loki-osx-x64-v3.0.2.zip bd431e32f9cd1dfbe5ddcdbee0bf116ce6d3d137751213598de72d9e372ea4ca loki-win-x64-v3.0.2.zip -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQEzBAEBCgAdFiEE2GiWN17dZfNsB5HrcYXXJ1sL7SAFAlyTIPMACgkQcYXXJ1sL 7SBVpQgAri1ZWoLv7vp29H3WLck5dRj2D/rILIoy++ysNpHIAczu9hBZfBg8ee8Q dmfSWWLg7gquMwC3R0T34d1R19UPTbN/zWKbKObhCwPlYVLmJekkzsmWJl83CahI utQp2dILw5rctW2BNqy6qaxAVLJ1tACsPt2lqqYkXp8rA43e4ZtsNXUC+0yf0cVI n0p5Fw9ZvFhDiHIGhkWDnNJfb4iKS/RIHX71scmEU405UGBAzpyYJrmYdxmV/SlF VuVWSXr6sXMPr69IdriiFvR2MChFcBujQgXfMfPkAd+GK61NGabRMTMN2lxqQh4m xCVo0Oui95oNOizYM22hgCv3cYvplA== =CW3t -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----