Session Open Group Server
Session Open Group Server (previously Loki messenger public chat server)
an Express REST API for serving/storing open group room history for Session.
- Hosting with a public IP address
- make sure you have a working DNS hostname that points to your public IP address.
- an email address (LetsEncrypt requires this)
- We recommend you have at least 4GB of free disk space and 512mb of ram (it may runs with less but use at your own risk)
- NodeJS 8.x+
- A storage engine supported by camintejs for persistence
- Recommended: Mysql/MariaDB
- Suggested: MySQL/MariaDB, SQLite3, PostgresQL, Redis
- Possible: Mongo, CouchDB, Neo4j, Cassandra, Riak, Firebird, TingoDB, RethikDB, ArangoDB
INSTALL.md contains the current installation instructions.
Check our docs.loki.network for complete walkthru
Our Wiki also contains non-docker-based instructions
(Advanced configuration instructions coming soon...)