Loklak Wok Desktop
##How to compile and run
- import required lib by running setup.sh
- compile with mvn clean install -Pexecutable-jar
- run artifact in target dircetory: java -jar wok-desktop-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-all-dependencies.jar
- stop program with ESC key
##To be done
- The code has been hacked and butchered and is some kind of Frankenstein. It needs cleanup.
- Font size is hardcoded. How ugly is that?
- It would be cool to have a project for code shared between Android and Desktop version.
- The only dependency which can not be resolved via Maven is loklakj. Wouldn't it be cool to change that?
- The used font does not seem to support Asian characters.
This is licensed under LGPL 2.1. The the file "DroidSansMono.ttf" (which is licensed by the Apache License, see https://www.google.com/fonts/attribution) That means, this is free software!