GetSimple Front Router Plugin
Executes user-defined actions depending on the requested page URL.
Designed to be used in conjunction with other plugins in order relate page actions
to specific URL structures (without modifying any
- PHP 5.2.3+ (for Front Router
- GetSimple CMS 3.3.7+
- Select page content based on the structure of the URL
- Improve SEO for your site by having informative site URLs
- Easily create custom error pages for specific page types
- Combine functionality from other plugins to display your own custom page content
- Create front page routes for your own plugins by registering hooks with this plugin
- Available in English, Italian, French, German and Russian
- Works with and without Fancy/Pretty URLS enabled (
- Build RESTful API services/endpoints (
- Install and enable the plugin.
- Go to Plugins -> Manage Routes.
- Add, edit and delete your routes.
- Visit a URL on your site that matches the pattern to test your route.
Check out the wiki for more information.
- Disqus (Comments-Only page)
- Gallery (i18n Gallery)
- Blog (i18n Special Pages)
- Catalog (i18n Special Pages)
- File listing
More examples in the wiki and the
of the plugin.
Documentation, API, tutorials and contribution guidelines are all available on the wiki. Contributions are welcome.
GetSimple Front Router is licensed under MIT.
- dimayakovlev - Russian translation, CSS enhancements in 0.4.2
- tablatronix - Enhancements for Version 0.4.0
- cnb - Spanish translation
All rights reserved.