Jest's features include
- State system for handling all of the different states within the game (menus/gameplay/etc.)
- UI elements such as buttons (with hover effects), custom cursor, and text.
- Sprite sheet generation to cache rotations and animatins
- Animated sprites
- Parralax backgrounds
- Tiled Sprites
- Resource loading (supports images and sounds)
- Fully featured particle engine
- Clickable sprites, and other mouse events such as the mousewheel.
Things that still need to be done
- Post examples for each of the core feature
- Better integration of collision handeling