Full description goes here
Note: this software is under active development!
rake build rake install
In order to use the gem, you also need
sambamba tool installed (version >= 0.2.6).
If you use Debian, you can download a package for your architecture from github downloads.
Otherwise, you need to install DMD compiler.
- On Mac OS X you can install homebrew package manager, then install dmd easily with
brew install dmd
- On Arch Linux you can use pacman to install dmd
pacman -S dmd libphobos
- clone sambamba repository and compile the tool
git clone --recursive https://github.com/lomereiter/sambamba.git cd sambamba/ make
- place the executable file
build/sambambato somewhere in your $PATH, for example:
cp build/sambamba /usr/local/bin
The API doc is online. For more code examples see the test files in the source tree.
Information on the source tree, documentation, examples, issues and how to contribute, see
The BioRuby community is on IRC server: irc.freenode.org, channel: #bioruby.
If you use this software, please cite one of
- BioRuby: bioinformatics software for the Ruby programming language
- Biogem: an effective tool-based approach for scaling up open source software development in bioinformatics
This Biogem is published at #bio-sambamba
Copyright (c) 2012 Artem Tarasov. See LICENSE.txt for further details.