Boilerplate package for creating your own custom autocomplete provider for Atom.
This package is not meant to be used directly. It's a sample package that you can build upon to quickly create a custom autocomplete plug-in for Atom.
This README contains only basic installation steps. For the full tutorial, please read Creating an Autocomplete Plug-In for Atom.
Atom provides a built-in way to download and install packages, but for local development, you'll want to do it this way.
- Clone this repo.
- Make sure you have apm installed.
- On Mac, you might need to start Atom and go to Atom > Install Shell Commands.
- On Windows, it's probably already there.
- Open your terminal, navigate into the repo directory, then run
- Back in Atom, you should now see atom-autocomplete-boilerplate installed.
- On Mac, you'll find it under Atom > Preferences... > Packages > Community Packages.
- On Windows, you'll find it under File > Settings > Packages > Community Packages.
Don't forget to reload Atom when you make changes!
- On Mac, hit
- On Windows, hit