Universal Player XBlock v 1.0
- EdX platform installed;
- Skilful in operating system of Linux.
1. Make sure you have the following items in your config file - cms.env.json
If it does not exist, insert it into the "FEATURES".
2. Execute the commands
- Switch to user "edxapp"
sudo -H -u edxapp bash
- Change directory to "edxapp" home
- Loading the virtual environment of edxapp
- Clone the XBlock to certain directory
git clone https://github.com/longmen21/uniplay/
pip install -e ./uniplay
- Bach to the user "edustack"
3. Restart the CMS platform
source /edx/bin/supervisorctl restart edxapp:
Keep the user "edxapp" clear of the privilege "sudo", you ought to switch user to "edustack" if you need the superior authority.