I am no longer maintaining this project. You can find the new official repository at senchalabs/riak-js.
Please submit issues and pull requests there.
npm install riak-js@latest
If you clone the repository or download a tarball from github you will need CoffeeScript.
It can be installed via
brew install coffee-script or
npm install coffee-script.
cake dev to start continuous compilation. You may also want to run
npm link so that whenever you call
require('riak-js') it will always point to the current dev version.
cake test or
cake -s test. Requires Vows 0.5.2.
Features and documentation
- Add search params [gpascale]
- SSL client [isaacs]
- Last-modified date patch [siculars]
meta.noError404so that you can prevent 404s from showing up as errors [syrio]
- Deprecation warnings
db.update: convenience method for updating documents
- Changed debug behaviour: always log to stdout. Not providing a callback will output to
console.logregardless of the setting
- Allow headers to override, useful for reverse proxies sitting between node and Riak
- URI-encoding bucket/key is now an option (encodeUri)
- Add documentation for map/reduce arguments
- Remove agent from meta, which should fix critical bug (#64, #67)
- Allow logging to alternate streams. And default to stderr, not stdout (thanks Mark!)
- Add docs for host/port (thanks Ken!)
- Add the new
presortproperty for Riak Search (thanks Greg!)
- Major docs update => http://riakjs.org
- Support Map/Reduce timeout option
- Protobuf interface refactor (still experimental support in 0.4)
- Minor bug fixes
- node 0.4.x compatibility
- npm 1.0 compatibility
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix index.js and package.json for npm compat
- Fix recursing usermeta
- Fix for luwak location parsing
- Updates related to Riak Search operations
- Test backend implementation
- Connect session store
- Protobuf parsing is now more robust
- Replace client every time ECONNREFUSED occurs
- Initial Riak Search support
- Minor bugfixing and internals refactoring
- Add support for bucket listing in HTTP (new Riak 0.14 feature)
- Updated to CoffeeScript 1.0.0
- Fixed a memory leak caused by adding too many Event Listeners
- If there's no
vclockpresent in a Meta, do not send any
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Francisco Treacy, email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.