Plasma Cash - ERC721/ERC20/ETH Supported
Installation and Loom SDK integration
To see the integrations run against the Loom SDK you must download the loom SDK, refer to https://loomx.io/developers/docs/en/basic-install-osx.html.
loom_test directory there are all the samples in Go, that directly interact with Loom SDK. If you have cloned the repo and go dependencies are not found, in
- Alice registers and is given coins 1-5 from the token contract
- Alice deposits
Coin 3in the plasma chain
- 3 Deposit Blocks have been generated in the child chain, each one having 1 UTXO at slots 0,1,2 respectively
- Alice sends Coin 1 to Bob, adding the transaction to the current block.
- Operator calls submitBlock, checkpointing the block merkle root which includes the transaction that gives ownership to Charlie - At this point, both the child chain and the root chain, have checkpointed Alice's transaction at block number 1000.
- Bob transfers the previous UTXO to Charlie and the operator submits that block as well
- Charlie tries to exit Coin 1, Alice & Bob do not challenge
- After the challenge period passes, Charlie is able to withdraw his coin
Loom integration tests
cd server npm install npm run test cd .. cd loom_test make clean make deps make demos make contracts make test cd .. cd loom_js_test yarn yarn build yarn copy-contracts cd .. LOOM_BIN=<ABSOLUTE_PATH_TO_LOOM> ./loom_integration_test.sh
Please note different directories have different licenses. Please see license file in each folder respectively
All derivitive works of this code must incluse this copyright header on every file
// Copyright Loom Network 2018 - All rights reserved, Dual licensed on GPLV3 // Learn more about Loom DappChains at https://loomx.io // All derivitive works of this code must incluse this copyright header on every file