The manual install requires 7-zip (to extract the archive) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x86) (to run LOOT). The installer will automatically install the redistributable if it is missing.
This is LOOT's initial release. That means I'm happy from tester feedback that it works quite well in most circumstances but, as the version number suggests, there's still plenty of polishing to be done.
Changes since LOOT v0.5.0 beta 16:
- Fixed negative global priorities not being applied correctly.
- Masterlist revision gets displayed even if updating has failed.
- Fixed wrong default repository branch.
- Fixed settings being initialised incorrectly.
- Updated credits and contributing info.
- Fixed errors encountered while getting and setting load order providing no details.