Game entry for Ludum Dare #22, theme: Alone
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (LICENSE file). If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
What would have helped
- Vector math lib
- Collisions lib
- Sound lib, browser support for the Audio class is POOR => SoundManager2 looks allright, but could get it to work (snif)
- Anim lib
Testing under Debian "squeeze"
- SFXs won't play with my version of Iceweasel
- SFX sometimes won't play, or sometimes scratch with my version of Chromium, it happens that they stop the music, too
- Zooming with Chromium crashes the game :-/ OK with Iceweasel though
- Most of the time, reloading the page breaks all sounds with Chromium
Things I had to do for IE9 support:
- favicon.ico at root
- Doctype HTML declaration
- meta X-UA-Compatible to disable compatibility mode as free.fr is listed in Microsoft's official compatibility view list, c.f.: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg622935(v=vs.85).aspx
- const not supported, using var instead
- Check window.console existence to prevent crash with F12 tools closed