Copyright © 2005-2023 Laurent Couvidou
- Copy all files in a fully configured web server with PHP support (>=5.6)
- Rename php/config.php.template → php/config.php
- Fill it with your info
- I guess that's it: try opening index.php in you browser
- You should get the 404 page
- Try to create a pages folder, and adding an index.md file in it
- Refresh the web page
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (LICENSE file). If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Apache License, version 2.0
- Copyright © 2011 Steve Matteson, Ascender Corp
- MIT License
- Copyright © 2013-2018 Emanuil Rusev, erusev.com