(from famous developers with more than 500 followers)
AMA → Ask Me Anything
Sindre Sorhus had the great idea to create a list of Amas. But since Amas on GitHub are becoming pretty popular, his list is becoming bigger and bigger. This makes it harder to separate the legends from the generic ones. That's why I forked the repo and removed all developers with less than 500 followers. As the other list grows, I will also keep mine up-to-date. Make sure to check the complete list once you've worked through this list.
I've also added a list of questions from these developers. So if you watch this repo, you'll get notified of new questions.
Ask these people anything!
- Sindre Sorhus - Aspiring rebel. Creator of Pageres, Chalk, TodoMVC, Yeoman.
- Pascal Hartig - Polyglot. Engineer at Twitter. Contributor to Yeoman, TodoMVC, WSK.
- Stephen Sawchuk - Just having fun. Creator of wiredep, youmeyou. Helper of ^.
- Mark Otto - Designer at GitHub. Creator of Bootstrap.
- Zach Holman - Developer and speaker. Previously worked at GitHub.
- Hugh Kennedy - Web/graphics programmer, a maintainer of glslify, stack.gl and far too many npm modules.
- Paul Miller - Creator of Brunch.io, Chaplin, es6-shim and many npm modules. Entrepreneur & frequent traveler.
- Lim Chee Aun - Product engineer. GitHub stargazer. Anime lover.
- Darcy Clarke - Developer, Designer, Founder, Mentor & Speaker.
- Mikola Lysenko - Geometry vagrant.
- Nicholas C. Zakas - Architect at Box, author, creator of ESLint.
- Derick Bailey - Developer and entrepreneur, author and screencaster.
- Hemanth.HM - A computer polyglot CLI, web and unix philosophy
- Matthew Mueller - Creator of Cheerio, Duo, and a few other node modules.
- Hugo Giraudel - CSS goblin, Sass hacker, margin psycho.
- Kyle Robinson Young - Makes stuff and likes bears.
- Una Kravets - Front-End Developer, Sass things, Dev communities & Open Source Design.
- Vladimir Agafonkin - Engineer at Mapbox, creator of Leaflet and a bunch of other open source libraries. Building the future of interactive maps.
- Zeno Rocha - Developer Advocate at Liferay.
- MK Yuan - Node.js developer at Alipay.
Ask these organizations anything!
Edenspiekermann - Design agency based in Berlin and around the world.
Ruby Taiwan - Helping developers in Taiwan with any questions. Can ask in English or Chinese.
DevOps Taiwan - Helping DevOps engineers with any questions.
Vim Taiwan - Helping vimmers in Taiwan with any questions.
Fun: AMAs is a recursive acronym.
To the extent possible under law, Sindre Sorhus has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.