This app uses PostgreSQL schemas to support data multi-tenancy in a single Django project. It is a fork of django-tenants with some conceptual changes:
- There are static tenants and dynamic tenants. Static tenants can have their own apps and urlconf.
- Tenants are routed both via subdomain and via subfolder on shared subdomain.
- Public is no longer the schema for storing the main site data. Public should be used only for true shared data across all tenants. Table "overriding" via search path is no longer encouraged.
- Management commands can be run on multiple schemas via wildcards - the multiproc behavior of migrations was extended to just any tenant command.
- Join the discussion at https://gitter.im/django-pgschemas/community.
- PRs are welcome! If you have questions or comments, please use the link above.
- Django's code of conduct applies to all means of contribution. https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/.
- Tom Turner for
- Bernardo Pires for
- Vlada Macek for