- learning-spark 2 Code being developed for a video series.
- TRAVIC 2 A small webclient for displaying live vehicle movements on Leaflet or OpenLayers
- nex-chunker-worker 2 Python code to export NEX climate data netCDF to individual GeoTIFF bands that are tiled 512x512 for easier ingest, with deployment scripts.
- scalameter-caliper 1 Comparing performance benchmarking results between scalameter and caliper.
- jts 1 JTS library. Not necessarily kept up to date. Just want it on github for pointing to code.
Repositories contributed to
- geotrellis/geotrellis 330 GeoTrellis is a geographic data processing engine for high performance applications.
- geotrellis/gt-admin 5 An administration tool for GeoTrellis-Spark clusters.
- WorldBank-Transport/open-transit-indicators 23 An open-source tool to support transport agencies in planning and managing public transit systems
- geotrellis/curve 10 Space Filling Curves
- hotosm/oam-server 2 OpenAerialMap processing and tile server
Contributions in the last year 740 total Aug 2, 2014 – Aug 2, 2015
Longest streak 12 days July 11 – July 22
Current streak 9 days July 25 – August 2
- Pushed 3 commits to lossyrob/learning-spark Jul 29 – Aug 2
- Pushed 9 commits to geotrellis/geotrellis Jul 27 – Jul 31
- Pushed 2 commits to lossyrob/netcdf-geotrellis-spark-read-test Jul 30