Lostcast Episode 13: OS Xcellence
Lostcast is our podcast about HTML5 games. In episode 13, we talk about all kinds of crazy crap, from our GitHub woes to the recent Mozilla game BrowserQuest. But primarily I drill Geoff on how/why his OS X experience is really quite streamlined (and better than mine!).
About the photo: We've decided we're taking shots before every Lostcast, since it loosens us up and gets the conversation flowing easier. While we didn't drink mojitos, that is Mojito's head coming in from the right. But no Geoff had Maker's Mark and I had what I call a mini White Russian? Or a White Russian shot? I'm sure this already exists…
- LDG on GitHub
- Interview with Arno
- This is how I feel about buying apps by The Oatmeal
- Goodbye GitHub, Hello AWS
- Our new blog is running on Jekyll
- First Week in the Chrome Web Store
- App Engine and Chrome Webstore Issues
- We both love both Divvy and Alfred!
- Album art for Waveform 2
- We found some fan-made YouTube videos!
- Lunch Bug graphics
Thanks for listening! We love getting questions and comments, so please email us if you have any.