Louketo Proxy reached end of line in November 21, 2020. This means that we no longer support, or update it. The details are available here.
This repository is a work in progress and contains the source code for the Louketo Proxy. You should be able to see what's being planned at our milestones page.
Help and Documentation
- Louketo Proxy documentation
- Mailing List - Mailing list for help and general questions about Keycloak
- Issue Tracker - Issue tracker for bugs and feature requests
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a security vulnerability, please report send an e-mail to email@example.com
Reporting an issue
If you believe you have discovered a defect in Louketo Proxy please open an issue in our Issue Tracker. Please remember to provide a good summary, description as well as steps to reproduce the issue.
To run Louketo Proxy, please refer to our building and working with the code base guide. Alternatively, you can use the Docker image by running:
docker run -it --rm quay.io/louketo/louketo-proxy \ --listen 127.0.0.1:8080 \ --upstream-url http://127.0.0.1:80 \ --discovery-url https://keycloak.example.com/auth/realms/<REALM_NAME> \ --client-id <CLIENT_ID>
For more details refer to the Documentation.
To write tests refer to the writing tests guide.
Before contributing to Louketo Proxy please read our contributing guidelines.
Other Keycloak Projects
- Keycloak - Keycloak Server and Java adapters
- Keycloak Documentation - Documentation for Keycloak
- Keycloak QuickStarts - QuickStarts for getting started with Keycloak