This is my first project in web development!
The assignment was to build a visual copy of the Google homepage.
From The Odin Project's curriculum
- I might be a bit too perfectionist and thus slow. But it was cool to research solutions online, I learned a lot in the process.
- My main difficulty was to center the elements and keep them all in place when the browser window was resized both horizontally and vertically. Otherwise I found the rest to be pretty straigthforward.
- When I got stuck, I often thought it was because I didn't fully understand the rule I was applying. But more often than not, I'd realise much later that it was a stupid error in my code that caused the bug. I really should look over these details before searching for an alternative solution! It would've wasted a lot less time...
- I'm sure with more practice I can develop a method of trial & error that is more organised and lets me formalise my findings more easily.
- All in all this was fun =D