Upcoming 1.2.2/1.3 release (target date December 2011)
- Added suport for Clojure 1.3
- Create two releases from a single source base, one supporting Clojure 1.2, the other supporting Clojure 1.3. This is an interim solution to be phased out later in 2012.
- Added debug mode to trace bean instantiations, equally usable from the Java API
- Fixed a singleton post fn bug, the fn was called every time a singleton was requested instead of only once
- Fixed resource load issue when using url like file://.
- Fixed resource enum, nil values were added to the result list
- Added a Java API to load bean definitions written in Clojure and to instantiate beans
- Fixed overrides when using constructor values. Overrides were not executed.
- Fixed a bug with singleton using factories, was crashing after first instantiation (class cast exception)
- Optimized the code with transients
- Added the possibility to instantiate singletons at bean definition time instead of lazy initialization
- Added the ability to alias property names across all bean definitions
- Allow a caller to add argument auto-promotions
- Added resource input streams
- First version