Elycite is semi-automatic, collaborative, data exploration and organization tool. It integrates machine learning and text mining algorithms into a simple user interface and a Client/Server architecture.
The current version is focused on text data.
Based on ontogen - a semi-automatic ontology editor by Blaz Fortuna, Marko Grobelnik and Dunja Mladenic.
The main features include:
- Unsupervised and supervised methods for concept suggestion
- Data visualizations
- Machine Learning As A Service (MLAAS) - both data and methods are available to other applications through via an API (RESTful).
Current automatic methods include:
- Support Vector Machine (SVM) for classification
- Active Learning with SVMs
- K-means++ clustering
- Keyword extracion using K-means and TF/IDF
- Multi-field methods with non textual data (coming soon)
- Allow training supervised classifiers, possibly from different stores display pretty confusion matrix (coming soon)
- Pre-built classifiers for common tasks
- Integrated data collection
- Time Series data and associated methods
Advisors: Blaz Fortuna, Dunja Mladenic and Marko Grobelnik
AI Lab, Josef Stefan Institute
(C) 2013-2014 Luis Rei, Josef Stefan Institute
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.