Shell script to install a LRMcoin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or 18.04. Use it on your own risk.
Installation (latest wallet version):
git clone https://github.com/lrmproject/lrm-install/ cd lrm-install bash lrm-install.sh
Update wallet to latest version:
cd ~/lrm-install/ git pull bash lrm-update.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the LRMcoin Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 10000 LRMcoin to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Next, go to our Discord channel for detailed instructions: https://discord.gg/UE6KJmW
lrmcoin-cli getinfo lrmcoin-cli mnsync status lrmcoin-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop LRMcoin , run one of the following commands as root:
Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04:
systemctl status LRMcoin #To check the service is running. systemctl start LRMcoin #To start LRMcoin service. systemctl stop LRMcoin #To stop LRMcoin service. systemctl is-enabled LRMcoin #To check whetether LRMcoin service is enabled on boot or not.
/etc/init.d/LRMcoin start #To start LRMcoin service /etc/init.d/LRMcoin stop #To stop LRMcoin service /etc/init.d/LRMcoin restart #To restart LRMcoin service