Romi theme only supports (by the moment) Ubuntu 19.10 (Eoan Ermine) and Ubuntu 19.04 (Disco Dingo).
Last changes v1.3 | 02/11/2019 17:23
- Support for Ubuntu
- Improved terminal color contrast.
Numixicons to the latest version.
- Updated all extensions to the latest version to support Gnome
- Changed desktop extension to
- Improved installer stability
- The installer now checks the OS version to avoid compatibility issues.
- If you come from Ubuntu 19.04 (Disco Dingo), the installer will remove the obsolete extensions to avoid corruptions.
- Now you can drag and drop from Desktop to Nautilus file manager.
- Fixed error that caused icons to not load properly.
- Theme uninstaller.
Romi theme comes with a dynamic installer that will make everything fast and easy.
- Clone the repo
$ git clone https://github.com/lromeraj/romi-theme
- Enter directory
$ cd romi-theme
- Time to execute installer
In a few seconds you'll be enjoying the theme...
NOTE: after theme installation a reboot is recommended.
The installer will look for
wallpapers/ folder, if installer does not find anything,
it will look for the same files inside
else the installer will use your own custom backgrounds.
gdmlock.jpg => lock screen background
desktop.jpg => desktop background
If the installer finds
/usr/share/backgrounds/ it will not do anything with the wallpapers,
else the installer will copy the default theme's backgrounds.
NOTE: it is important that the name of the files has to match exactly as indicated above.