HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Who's Using YARD?
johnhomes edited this page · 67 revisions
Clone this wiki locally
This is a free plug zone (not to be confused with a plug free zone). Just make sure to order the list alphabetically (or some other fair manner); this is not a competition of who’s got the best project.
- Affordable Home innovations – Next generation of interior designing.
- Addressable – A better replacement for URI from Ruby’s standard library
- Adhoc – Service discovery and routing for DNS-SD (aka Bonjour), XMPP and AMQP.
- Amazon Web Services – Ruby SDK for interacting with AWS infrastructure services (S3, EC2, SimpleDB…)
- Amp – Ambitious Ruby-based VCS crazy abstraction thing. Mercurial in Ruby.
- AMQP Ruby gem — Widely used, feature-rich asynchronous AMQP 0.9.1 client with batteries included.
- ArchivesSpace – Next generation tool for archives management.
- AXElements — UI Automation for Mac OS X using MacRuby
- Barney – Share data between processes easily and naturally.
- Blather – XMPP/Jabber Library and DSL for Ruby written on EventMachine and Nokogiri.
- Cinch – Threaded IRC library for Ruby
- CRM114.rb – Ruby interface to the CRM114 Controllable Regex Mutilator.
- DataMapper – An Object/Relational Mapper for Ruby
- Digital.thatcamp – A Ruby wrapper for the camps event services.
- docs.github.com – Online Ruby library documentation hosted at GitHub (generated by rdoc.info)
- friendly_id – Slugging and permalink library for Active Record and others.
- fssnapshot – Take a snapshot of a filesystem! (Like `tar`, only without shelling out)
- git-commit-notifier – Sends HTML email Git commit messages splitting commits that were pushed in one step. Changes are highlighted per word.
- gitlab – Ruby wrapper and CLI for GitLab REST API
- Groundhog – SketchUp extension for creating Radiance models for Daylighting analysis.
- Haml – HTML Abstraction Markup Language
- htty – the HTTP TTY, a console application for interacting with web servers
- I2P.rb – A Ruby library for interacting with the I2P anonymity network.
- landslider – A Ruby library for interacting with Landslide’s SOAP-based API
- lightning – Commandline framework that allows any command to refer to any filesystem path by its basename
- Lotus – A complete web framework for Ruby
- mmmail – Minimalist Mail Library
- MongoDB – Mongo’s Ruby driver
- nanoc* Mongoid – an Object-Document-Mapper (ODM) for MongoDB written in Rubyoneship.org/ – Static web publishing tool
- NASA – Launch Control System Support Software Documentation
- Ohm – A Ruby mapper for Redis
- OpenCoinage – An open-source digital cash implementation.
- OpenPGP.rb – A pure-Ruby implementation of the OpenPGP Message Format (RFC 4880).
- PHP.rb – A Ruby-to-PHP code generator.
- Puppet – The leading open source tool for data center automation.
- Project Sprouts – Taking some of the suck out of Flash development.
- R18n – I18n tool to translate your Ruby application.
- Rack::Throttle – Rack middleware for rate-limiting incoming HTTP requests.
- RDF.rb – A pure-Ruby library for working with Resource Description Framework (RDF) data.
- rdoc.info – Generates and hosts online Ruby library documentation
- Ronin – A Ruby platform for exploit development and security research.
- The Ruby Language Toolkit – A toolkit for lexing, parsing, and code generation in Ruby.
- Rubytree – A general purpose Tree data structure for Ruby.
- Rubikon – A simple to use, yet powerful Ruby framework for building console-based applications.
- Sass – Syntactically Awesome StyleSheets
- SPARQL::Client – SPARQL client for Ruby.
- sphinx – An easy interface to Sphinx standalone full-text search engine.
- Spidr – A versatile Ruby web spidering library that can spider a site, multiple domains, certain links or infinitely.
- Spira – A linked data ORM for RDF.rb
- stupidedi – Ruby API for parsing and generating ASC X12 EDI transactions
- tadpole – A Small but Extensible Templating Engine
- thoughtbot – a consultancy that maintains Paperclip, Shoulda, Factory Girl, and other projects on YARD
- to_lang – A Ruby library that adds language translation methods to strings and arrays, backed by the Google Translate API.
- Tor.rb – A Ruby library for interacting with the Tor anonymity network.
- Trinity – A minimalistic web framework for publishing Linked Data.
- Trith – An experimental concatenative programming language.
- Twitter – A Ruby wrapper for the Twitter API.
- vanity – Experiment Driven Development for Rails
- Whois – An intelligent — pure Ruby — WHOIS client and parser.
- YARD :-)