For more information about Documenteer, see the documentation at https://documenteer.lsst.io.
Browse the lsst-doc-engineering GitHub topic for more Rubin Observatory documentation engineering projects.
For technical note projects:
pip install "documenteer[technote]"
For the stack projects (such as the LSST Science Pipelines):
pip install "documenteer[pipelines]"
Documenteer includes preset configurations for common LSST DM Sphinx projects. By using Documenteer, you can also ensure that Sphinx extensions required by these configurations are installed.
conf.py for technotes:
from documenteer.conf.technote import *
conf.py for a stack package:
from documenteer.conf.pipelinespkg import * project = "example" html_theme_options['logotext'] = project html_title = project html_short_title = project
conf.py for the LSST Science Pipelines documentation:
from documenteer.conf.pipelines import *
- package-docs builds documentation for individual packages in the LSST Science Pipelines
- stack-docs builds documentation for entire Stacks, such as the LSST Science Pipelines
- refresh-lsst-bib maintains LSST's common BibTeX files in individual technote repositories
- Roles for linking to LSST documents and Jira tickets
package-toctreedirectives for the LSST Science Pipelines documentation
- Extensions for documenting LSST Science Pipelines tasks
- Support for LSST BibTeX files with sphinxcontrib-bibtex.