LSST EFD Client
Utility classes for working with the LSST EFD.
- Free software: MIT license
- The client EfdClient, has several useful functions.
- get_topics: Return the topics in the EFD.
- get_fields: Return the fields in a particular topic
- build_time_range_query: Build an InfluxQL query for a topic and time range
- select_time_series: Return a DataFrame containing results of a time range query
- select_packed_time_series: Return a DataFrame with high cadence telemetry expanded into a single DataFrame.
- select_top_n: Return a DataFrame with the results of just the most recent rows.
- get_schema: Get metadata for the fields in a particular topic.
- There are also some utilities for dealing with results of queries
- merge_packed_time_series: Takes a dataframe with records that have multiple samples per entry and returns a dataframe with one record per sample.
- rendezvous_dataframes: Extend on dataframe with data from another dataframe using the closest record in time in the past, in the future, or nearest overall.
See example notebooks here.
For more information, see the online docs.
For information on contributing to this project see this page.