- The source code is provided AS IS. The author is not responsible for any compilation issues.
- The code is not fully optimized due to the author's ability of coding. Feel free to accelerate it :)
- Only a Visual Studio build is provided in this repo.
- All the 3-rd party library dependencies in the Libs folder. The default path for all the dependencies is D:\Libs in the visual studio project.
- Basic Keyboard shortcuts: a.) Camera Rotation: Alt+LeftMouseButton; Camera Panning: Alt+MiddleMouseButton; Camera Zooming: Alt:RightMouseButton b.) Select Vertices: Hold LeftMouseButton and drag; Remove Selected Vertices: Hold RightMouseButton and drag; Appending Vertices to Selection: Hold MiddleMouseButton and drag c.) Mouse Mode Selection: 'q'; Mouse Mode Translating: 'w'; Mouse Mode Rotation: 'r' d.) Set Selected Vertices as a Handle: 'h' e.) Run/Pause Simulation: 'space' f.) Step Simulation One Frame Forward: 'p' g.) Save Current State: 's'; Load the Last Saved State: 'l'; h.) See more keyboard shortcuts in "void key_press(unsigned char key, int x, int y)" in main.cpp
- Look for "void Simulation::Update()" in Simulation.cpp for the basic workflow of our method.
Thank you for being interested in our work.
Sincerely, Tiantian Liu