On-the-fly file certification over Ethereum.
Upload, certify and verify a file on the Ethereum blockchain through a simple web-page.
This script was developped during an Ethereum Hackathon hosted at the Geneva University on the 26 November 2014.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
- A working instance of alethzero ethereum client
- (optional) a working Webserver
Instruction to install:
- install files in the "html" folder locally or on the webserver
- Modify the index.html with the Ethereum Contract adress
Running the script
- Launch the alethzero client
- copy paste the EtherFileCertification.cll into the Transact window and execute the contract
- Paste the link of the html page in the alethzero built-in browser (either a local or an internet link)
- Upload a file