This repository contains the code of the TrueReview web2py app for post-publication peer review of scientific papers.
For more information about the TrueReview project, please see the UC Santa Cruz School of Engineering Technical Report UCSC-SOE-16-13, available at https://www.soe.ucsc.edu/research/technical-reports/UCSC-SOE-16-13
- Luca de Alfaro (email@example.com)
- Marco Faella (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rakshit Agrawal (email@example.com)
- Massimo Di Pierro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application can be installed as a standard web2py app. After installation, copy the file private/appconfig.example/ini into private/appconfig.ini, and edit the values as appropriate.
The app is capable is running under three configurations:
- On Google Appengine, connected to a Google Cloud SQL database (as well as to the Google Datastore).
- As a web2py app connected to a SQL database.
- As a web2py app connected to a development sqlite database.
Please see the setup in models/db.py for more information.