This wiki will guide you through all the things you need to successfully integrate an OAuth 2.0 compliant server into your Laravel applications. Let's begin!
- Laravel 4 Installation
- Laravel 5 Installation
- Lumen Installation
- Apache ModRewrite
- Choosing a Grant
- Implementing an Authorization Server
- Extending the server
- Using a different storage
- Creating your own grant type
Articles & Resources
- The OAuth 2.0 authorization framework specification
- The PHP League's official documentation
- OAuth 2 Simplified by Aaron Parecki
We welcome any pull request to improve the documentation. Please see our contributing guidelines.
The Laravel OAuth 2.0 package is released under the MIT License.