Lucas Beyer lucasb-eyer
- go-colorful 239 A library for playing with colors in go (golang).
- heatmap 37 High performance C heatmap generation library. Supposed to be wrapped by higher-level languages.
- mwdns 6 Memory Which Does Not Suck - play turn-based and realtime memory with your friends in the browser.
- dotfiles 3 My configuration files, loosely inspired by @sontek
- flex-bison-indentation 3 An example of how to correctly parse python-like indentation-scoped files using flex (and bison).
Repositories contributed to
- VisualComputingInstitute/Beacon8 2 A Torch-inspired library for high-level deep learning with Theano.
- strands-project/strands_perception_people 3 long-term detection, tracking and recognition of people
- strands-project/strands_systems 0 all system configs
- strands-project/strands_movebase 0 A repository for all the STRANDS-augmented movebase, including 3D obstacle avoidance, etc.
- JuliaLang/julia 5,813 The Julia Language: A fresh approach to technical computing.
Contributions in the last year 488 total Aug 2, 2014 – Aug 2, 2015
Longest streak 7 days March 4 – March 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed